Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

27 June 2011

Always my favorite!

Bubur Taiwan was the first came to my mind when being questioned what to have for the dinner yesterday.
I fully aware that this is not my first time writting about this cuisine. Needless to say that this is one from those dishes that I love to ingest! It would be very easy to lure me away to visit this resto. I'll be gleefully joined you guys no matter how stuffy or how overheated I might get.
Century egg congee plus the palatable side dishes will surely make my day!

Caption 1 : Century egg + steamed minced pork with salted fish.
Caption 2 : Peanut, stir fried green bean with dried shrimp, braised preserved vegetable with pork and fried fish meat.
Caption 3 : Chicken congee, salted egg, grilled pork meat and chili padi pork meat.

The friend shook her head over and over when she saw how I manage my congee. Hehe..
And I like to have them this way, heavenly!

2 comments:

elle said...

hmm, this should be more of cantonese congee than taiwan porridge. Taiwan porridge is more on teochew style where all the rice grains still visible.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Oh, is it?
But why the owner name it Bubur Taiwan, eh? hmmm..