A month has passed since my promotion to Export-Import Manager. It's been kind of rough adjusting to the responsibilities. Inevitably, boredom and feeling like hell intermittently bothered me during this one month. To be honest, I adequately love my work. For the time being, there's never any huge fuss from the people who work around me, I'm thankful for that. The inconvenience has gradually been brushed off. The 3rd boss who used to show the gloomy face has now turned back to normal. The condition is controllable now, and I'm now having those days when I still can see the bright sky when leaving my desk. Haha..
My new girl has joined the company for 3 weeks. Due to lack of time, she was not maximally trained by me during this period. But I'm pretty pleased with her work although I still have to supervised in all her work for the whole time. Yet, she has helped much during her probation period.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
01 May 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment