The contractor reckoned within a few more months we will be able to move in. I bet the whole family are enthusiastic in preparing the upcoming CNY at new place. Mom mentioned that a simple house warming will be hosted sometime after we shifted in. I remember vividly when we settled the house moving back at 1998, the euphoria of having a new place and the love of being in new surrounding were fun.
Last Sunday, the parents went to examine and started to contemplate which tile to use in the dining room, in the kitchen and in the toilet. Its not an easy chore to evaluate and to take care of all of them by our own selves.
Hereunder is the rough sketch of the new house. I love it, and of course we love it!
2 comments:
Lovely! I really like that big doorway :) Can't wait to see the real thing in a couple of months time!
So do I as well, can't wait until the house is fully refurbished :)
Post a Comment