Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

18 May 2011

I'm back!

I know that I have been missing for quite some times. For sure, I was not slacking off.
The workload is still the same, and the same pressure is still lingering over me.
Well, I'll try my very best to squeeze out time from my hectic days to jot down my overdue ramblings here.
Hereunder is the outline of my overdue-ramblings :)

* The bro's birthday on 07th of May'11.
* 15th of May'11 : Joined the gang and had outbound activities. A fruitful trip in Brastagi.

* 17th of May : Hopped over to Lake Toba with a newbie who is coming all the way from Tokyo. A trip full of shrieks.

Will elaborate more on each of the above photos later on my next post :)

0 comments: