Woke up very late, fully charged and ready to go through the lazy day!
To my delight, I had a super good vegetarian noodle soup for my brunch before joining the buddies. They decided to have lunch at our default lunch place. A good eatery to have a quite chat and some good food. I ordered a pretty fair size glass of fresh juice, and it did quench my thirst thoroughly.

Left the resto with contentment and settled at a karaoke room after that. I know not many new singles, scanning through the songs list available and found some old songs. I have never claimed that I am a star, but I can sing :)

I love taking photos with this little buddy of mine. She was coopearative enough to pose for the camera. The small room was not available at the time, and they offered us to frolic in a deluxe room. Good that the mics worked properly. And so I call it a day well spent :)
2 comments:
waahhh... lu lang kpn ke k-ok inii???? ane songgg....
siang souuu hoo...
iyooooo... itu ikan goreng di bubur taiwan haoooo cheekkk... :D
Post a Comment