
The entire journey was really enjoyable with the companion, we yakked along the way from Medan to Siantar City. None of us has the gut to get lulled to sleep, we were all fully alert for the rest of the trip.3.5 hrs drive from the city, we eventually reached the first stop in the itinerary.
* First station : Mie Pangsit Batam.
Most of Siantar city's food is inherited from Batak and Chinese traditional food. Wantan noodle
is one of the most ordinary food in Siantar. This stall is the one me and the family will surely
pay a visit if we manage to make our way there. One of mom's favorite. I was hungering after this stall, luckily the friends helped me with my cravings. heehe..
* Second station : Roti GandaWe never miss the signature of this city. After the noodle, we aimed the feet towards a
legendary bread shop. We have to stand with the heat, customers were jostling and pushing one to another in tat stuffy and narrow walkway of the shop. We were all intrigued by the way the staffs apply the srikaya jam or mocca on big loaf of breads. Its interesting and conventional!
* Third station : Lake Toba.Plans to visit the zoo and culinary eateries in the town was waylaid by the idea of driving to Lake Toba. It needs another 1 hour to get to the magnificent view of the lake, which is worth the effort. I was more than gleeful to have the camera in my grip. It was a breathtaking sight tat I snapped away for more than 30 photos.



There are many small kiosks scattered around the small town, selling the clothing with the Lake Toba wording printed on it. I bought myself a pair of cheap sandals, since I felt like hell donning my heels . Great great thanks to the sandals! :D 




We didnt have much time left, for we were not spending the night there. As the aftermath, we left Lake Toba at approximately 3.30pm. Did you notice the digital temperature sensor at the car dashboard? It was chilling at 19 degrees celcius there! Love the weather and the fresh smell of the greenery. 
*Fourth Station : Tea Plantation: We were all excited about seeing the scenery! Surrounded by swathes of tea plantation, enveloping us in a huge carpet of green. Ahh... priceless! Halted at the tea plantation for half an hour before continuing the drive back to Medan. 

*Last station : Nasi Galung in Siantar City.
I couldnt agree more! To say that our dinner was the most memorable meal during the day. I cannot stop flattering about the beef rendang I had tat day! It was heavenly and divine.. I should come back someday for Nasi Galung. The trip was ended after we have been perfectly satisfied by this divine meal. 
2 comments:
lu e kamera sui ho mig...
hihiii...
jgn salah, chib.
orgnya jg hrs cakeeeeppp baru bisa keluar hasil yg bagusss.. hahahaha
Post a Comment