Just chatted with a friend of mine about the latest issue on me.
Approximately a week ago, an acquaintance texted me and fed me the information that her company needs an employee to be resided at Export Import post. Not to deceive, I was not in euphoria knowing the vacancy. I replied her text and inquired her with the question of pay level there. She has no idea about this. I erratically told her that I will prepare the application letter at my soonest available. But I never do any of that.
3 days after the first text, again she ym-ed me. I am thankful to her for putting the hope on me. It's not that I dont appreciate her, but I am now already being dragged too far into comfort zone. My position is not a fabulous one, but still I enjoy every little morsel of my job inclusive all the complaints underneath. Haha.. I'm not hypocrite, I'm in full consciousness.
When I am illustrating I'll be playing the role of a newbie in the new work place, I started to realize how much I love my cubicle!
PS : To cherish the friend's effort on reminding me, I have mailed the application letter this morning.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
04 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment