So we arranged a simple dinner of witty shape of kueh, batter fried eel, mutton fried rice (tis was the only remotely edible part of the meal), smoked salmon with unknown sauce and the other menus which were certainly still nothing to shout about.





This was our first time patronize this restaurant.
I heard many awful resumes about it before, but still I was eager to experience it. Inquisitive to know whether we can alter the rating of the awfulness.
I know that the food served has flopped everyone's expectation, but none of us voiced out. We chuckled with each other, guffawing as loud as humanly possible. The restaurant was not occupied at the time. I could say that the service was friendly enough, or maybe the result of idling too long (?)
I still able evidently to remember those old school days when his mom phoned me daily and asked specifics about the homeworks and whatnots. We had a lot of fun scoffing at each other. LOL..





One of the friend uttered that he wanted durian after the meal, so off we went to the durian's stall. (no photos available for the session)
0 comments:
Post a Comment