I'm working in a crab cannery which is one of the 5 largest canneries operated in Indonesia. I have been joining with the company since more than 5 years ago. Ppl will reckon that I eat crabmeat frequently, but I actually am not. The management have no benefit towards the employees, we are not allocated to freely buy the products from the company. The management draw a very clear line for their products, we are only permitted to relish on the juiciness, sweetness and softness of the crabmeat in the office area (I had to sneak the chance of it when I have my corresponding persons come to visit me in office). Not a single soul of us is given the privilege to lug them home.
Nah, I love the crab meat produced by the company! Fuss-free since they are shell-free! ^^
Nevertheless, I have no idea how to thwart my willingness to join the friend for a crab feast the other day.
I super heart how the way this eatery serve the crab!
The price is not economical, but the idea to dine there is great. I was just in the mood to volunteeringly get my 6 fingers filthy. Utterly satiated!

0 comments:
Post a Comment