I cant say that the boss was magnanimous to shorten the working hour. But well..,better than nothing, we were allowed to leave at 3.30pm.
The parents and xiao mei would be having a HK-China tour for a week. It was a delight vacation for me as well, I slept until the max for 4 days!
In the work society, I deal with many peoples and many companies. Few of those I related to sent me hampers. I was not commemorating Hari Raya, but I was told to fit into the ocassion.
A box of green seedless grapes and a box of apples were delivered to my house 2 days prior to the Raya :)


2 weeks after the day, the scent of the festive is still lingering around.
All I ate was a piece of ketupat and a plate of rendang for my dinner today.
0 comments:
Post a Comment