Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 July 2010

Tough week

Still counting how many times I shed tears upon some melancholy occasion on the past week. Heaps of work are piling up day by day, I became a slave to the work! I detest my mobile's ring tone and I loathed when the colleagues ym-ed me or forwarded emails to my account. It frequently drove me haywire!
Had been on an intermittent chat with a dearest in the morning, she mailed me her baby's first picture. This literally made my day! I stared at the pic and grinned to myself. A beautiful creature is on her way to explore the world soon! I was amused by the picture.
Before I finished doing my analysis on the baby's similarities to the mommy, the mishap happened. I was summoned to the boss' room. I saw the colleague from the different department was in the boss room too. Last week I had a severe issue with her, it happened due to some work related thingy. She swore that she will take a firm action and place reprimand in her personnel files. She called me umpteen times and even beseeched me not to bring this issue up to the boss. Despite the fact the she is a two-faces, I never tell anybody about this issue. (it is a major oversight and might cause billions of dollars worth of loss to the company!! I managed to clear all the mess in the end.)
I was in total shock and couldnt say a word when I got some serious tell-off from the boss.
Ya, she was there in the room to tell the boss the whole thing and finally the boss composed a praise to her. On the contrary, I was entitled as a person who never treat things seriously and also being judged that I am an over easy going person. WTF...????!!!!
Haiz haiz haizz...
Dude! I'm honoring you! You will get what you sow.

On the next morning, the 2nd boss called me on my mobile and told me that I have wrongly booked his return ticket from Jakarta. It should be on Saturday, on which I made it on Sunday. I read his sms repeatedly and finally cannot bear the tears. Soon I dashed off, and got the eyes dried enough to walk out from the toilet. :(

Another dearest told me that I never actually get into trouble, I always manage to make a beeline through the difficulties in my life. After all, I manage to taste some sour tones as well..
Now , my old cynical me is going to dump all the negative energy! Ganbatte!

0 comments: