I was told tat the 3rd aunt is coming to Medan along with her hubby.
Wat a mammoth surprise! And I am overly thrilled. I last saw her was on paternal grandma's death ceremony in 1998, twelve years ago. She was coincidentally stuck in Japan for holiday when I visited HK last April.
Albeit have been scheduled to hit home at 5 sharp, I still realized that the hoards of work tat seem to accumulate is overwhelming my private life. I loathe staying late at night in office.
The parents have been with them since noon time, mom called me a few times and texted me umpteen times only to remind me about the dinner on tat night.
At the end of the noon hour, I forlornly told mom that I can't leave early. I have a magnitude issue in office tat coerce me to stay until at least 7pm. I heard her heavy sigh.
They proceed the dinner without me and expecting tat I will come to join them on last minute. But I cant catch the time, aunt and hubby barely left the restaurant the moment I reached there. *sob sob*
I have abstained from the important family reunion dinner.
Needless to explore more, I finally managed to have a deep hug with the aunt at the junction. However, this is one of the ways I can express my longing for her, after a significant 12 years.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
28 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment