Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 July 2010

Meet the hairdresser

I've been weary of keeping my long fringe, therefore I decided to see the hairdresser last Sunday.
The friends know tat I have been patronizing the same hairdresser for quite a number of years. I evidently remember correctly, it has been more than a decade. The price is creeping up slowly since my very first stopover there on the past 12 years. Never in these years have I been attracted to any other hair stylist, I'm gutless to transact with other guy. For me, it wasn't worth the risk.
No, I'm not a risk taker as well.
I have no specific answer for a girlfriend when being asked : Y u never alter yor hair style?
U shud know that I am not tat happy with my chubbiness and this guy understand well how to trash my surplus. :)

0 comments: