Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 May 2010

2nd part of the travelogue is now online!

It was a grueling day for me on my first day in KL.
The water rafting has impacted me so much! My energy has been mustered on tat activity. The friend was echoing her recommendation on some mouth watering eateries in town, but I wearily rejected her and told her tat I prefer to take pleasure in her room.

I know tat she was rather disrupted with me waking up at wee hour.
Forced my sleeping eyes to pry open at 4am, I dont want to miss my 6.30 am flight. Geez....!!!
I didnt stuff anything in my stomach before leaving the friend's loft, so after proceeded the luggages check in, I ambled to Mc D to get my breakfast done. Plenty of time remain.

I flew all by myself to another airport and back :)
Was seated in the window seat, my fancy. For the 4 hours duration flight, I know tat I wouldn't occupy the toilet during the time span. The chilling air cond in the plane just did fair, I was bailed to my deep slumber not long after the plane took off. I slept for a good 2 and a half hours! Feeling all dried up! The 2 guys sat next to me offered me the beverages and one of them even paid for it. The one who seated right beside me summarized his friend's story (he is a JB), he told me vehemently tat his friend just married a Medan lady couple months ago. Haha..
At the end of the flihgt, the same guy requested to get my FB's address. I told him the incorrect address :p
I stepped my foot at ShenZhen airport at 10.50am, no procrastination. I was not glad to say that the weather was searing hot and humid outside the airport. The immigration seized my time a lot, they scrutinized every lil details on every passengers and I were told to open the luggages.

二姑丈 and 二姑 were waiting for me outside, I was on the last troop of ppl coming out from the airport. They have been reckoned that I was not on the flight manifests. Hehee..
二姑 doenst look much different from what I remember, and 二姑丈 still is a sturdy soul. I scrammed towards them and we chatted a while before taking our lunch in the resto nearby the airport.
It was definitely not a wise choice to make for flying to ShenZhen since my intention is HK.
IDR. 700K for return flight was super tantalizing! Who knows due to some reason, the friend cancel going with me and I have to fly by my own and pleading for 二姑丈 and 二姑's help to come to Shen Zhen to pick me up. How awesomely lucky I was to have them there.

My first snap of the HK's tall building.
My cousin came to Medan when the paternal grandma passed away.
12 years after then, I was there to see her in person again and have the chance to carry her newborn baby girl! Cannot believe! They named the baby Lok Lok. Such a sweetie pie!
I'm missing them tremendously..
The cousin led me to her master bed room to get these snaps.
Time flies, we left the cousin with the baby and the helper.
Dinner was set at Chuen Cheung Kui restaurant. The restaurant is very popular and it was fully packed when we got there, luckily we have done the reservation via phone.
The food was scrumptious. I stuffed my self crazily as I know I rarely get to eat all these menu.
The taste of each set was still loitering in my mind until now. Very memorable.
I ended up the 2nd day with a huge potbelly and a deep slumber.

0 comments: