Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

23 April 2010

My travelogue

Hi hi..!! I'm back to my society!
There are some series of great pictures I have taken since 2 weeks back.
Please bear with my tight and limited space to upload more pics here and to pen down the detailed itinerary I've been through.

Before I have the enough time to micromanage my earlier posts, I am firstly here to publish the condensed story of my itinerary.

- Met the great buddies on 2nd April and we had an opulent lunch tat day.
- Had a mini gathering with another dearest buddy. Another scrumptious lunch was had at Onma Tabo Resto.
- A water rafting experience approximately a day before my departure. Will explore more on this later.
- Meeting the sweet cousin in HK! A lovely baby Lok Lok as well :)
- My virgin time to have this picture in front of the KLCC Twin Towers. Sleek!

0 comments: