Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 January 2010

My birthday

In the first place, let me greet all of my readers a happy new year and wish you have a magnificent year ahead! ^v^

A day before NYE, I had an unsophisticated celebration instead of a blast feasting. Actually, me and colleagues have been stuck in a routine rut for a couple of years before. Usually, the birthday guy will get a startling surpise from the colleagues and the day will ended up with a few photos and cake party. But when the time passed by and it came to my turn, I told the closest colleague that she need not to array a surprise for me. As an alternative, I will procure a birthday cake and bring to them the next day. The colleague was aghasted and I was happy with my plea. I was just not into the party this year. Getting older equals to getting wiser? Hehee..

Well, the birthday cake was sent to my desk. This my closest colleague assisted me on cutting the cake and taking my photo with it. She is lovely! Only me and her :) Too bad I didnt take a photo with her.
The other colleagues were getting flummoxed and kept questioning me why didn't I let them arrange a birthday rush for me. I responded with a grin and said that I want an alternation this year. I love the serenity on my birthday, thoroughly. I reaped many warm wishes from the friends in FB as well. They have embroidered my day. Late in the evening, my buddies dragged me to have a mini fiesta. Only with close buddies.
Fen appeared thoughtful and gifted me a pink rose. Yay...!!! Thanks...!!!
This is regarding my other lovely buddy. She might know that I was expecting to get her package this year. Hahaha.. So, when I get a text from sis informing me that a DHL package was sent to me, I know it must be from her. My loveliest buddy! We have been mingling really well since more than 15 years ago. She told me tat she has no idea wat to gift me this year. I asked her wat was it, and she presented a conundrum to challenge me. And my guess was : G-string panty! LOL..
Late in the evening when I back home after guffawing through the night, I quickly ripped the package open. And guys.. see how this lovely buddy of mine understand me!!!
I'm heartily saying thanks to you, Ta! You know me too well. I adore this tops very much, it fit me well in the shoulders. Sleek color and perfect cutting. I love! Thanks...!!!
Sorry for this 'cropped' pic, I will post another decent photo of me in it soon. :)

4 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

Happy birthday!! May this new year bring you lots of happiness and beauty!

celcilia_tjioe said...

@Corsage : Thanks a bunch! Same wishes to you, hubby and not forgetting Bubbles! ;)

elle said...

Suit...suit...
nice ler.

celcilia_tjioe said...

@Elle : You shud know the sender! hahahaa..