For the last few days, I have had my right eyelid twitching.
I kinda can 'read' this omen, good or bad. Yes, some previous happening has attested the truth of my theory. I'm sure almost everyone ever experienced this.
This morning, as usual I sipped my morning tea and gnawed on the breakfast. At the same time, I chattered with a pal and she said something that made me burst in tears. Well, it brought up the melancholy in me. Working ambience is still intimate and friendly, but I felt like it was tormenting to sit and wait until 5pm.
Finally I was seated in the car and on the way back home at 5.45pm, then was lulled to sleep by the radio sound. Very soundly.
Reached home with an unfilled tummy, I sat down and starting to gorge anything on the dining table. I was famished..
For the second time, the tears bursted out of me uncontrollably after I yelled at my younger bro. He talked to mom and somehow a statement was made in a flippant way. He was too frivolous. He has to understand with whom he was conversing. I detest his manner!
Afterall, he is my brother and my mom's pride. I told him off for talking like a jerk. I was in my effusive emotion, he became reticent. I dont think that I have been overreacted. I haven't talked to him since the incident.
Am I in S.A.D now?? Seasonal Affective Disorder.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
28 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment