Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

28 December 2009

Food parade

I evaluated my previous posts, and found out that it has been more than a month I didn't pen down any food post.
As I have gulped down humongous number of good food these days, I'm trying to summarize on another paragraph. The adversity part is obvius, look how those food worked on me. I gained weight!

25th Dec'09 -- Xmas day
We went to meet a buddy who owns a discount card for Wasabi Nami Restaurant. Lucky us was bestowed a 50% off for all items. Since then I got to learn plenty of orders which are negated in my list. They are lovely! This is not new for us! We ordered one portion for each. The cuts of the salmon sashimi was generous, but I shud say tat their standard are inferior to those at Sushi Tei. A cheek pose with the hidden potbelly! LOL. The xmas day was spent with a 2hours 45 minutes of grappling on the 3D's glasses. I detached the glasses more than 10 times and have to bear on the pain of wearing it. But notwithstanding the sore, I ultra love the show!

0 comments: