Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

19 November 2009

Happy happy birthday to you!!!

It has been a year since I marked down an article for you.
Time doesnt creep up on us and you are here again to read this post. ;)
After a serious rummage in my PC's folder, pardon me if this is the newest photo I have with me.
In the brink of my exhaustion, I persevered to type. Hope I can express my whole expression with the measly words I utter here. (Bragging mode : ON) lol..
Happy birthday to you, Ta!
Wish you all the best!!!! ^^

4 comments:

elle said...

oi, how come post my pic without my permission? some more i looked awful there.kakakak. Anyway, thanks for the gift :)

celcilia_tjioe said...

Dun care if you looked awful or not, as long as I looked OK. Wahahhaha...
Remember not to throw any tantrum wor, it is still 10.22pm now. So, I am allowed to tease you to the maximum!!! ^v^

shan said...

Haha, look at lita, only smile a lil bit, but WIWI lhe, with a big grin hor.
Btw,Ta,why does wiwi never send me bday present hor? not even a bday card :(

celcilia_tjioe said...

@Shan : Thought tat she is still hustling with work, and got no chance to respond to yor comment. hehee..
@Lita : Someone is in "jealousy mode"!!! LOL..