Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

28 October 2009

Tagged

I was tagged in an album of a friend on FB. Her toddler's snaps.
Just in a blink, I was engulfed by comments from those who are tagged. Many thanks for tagging me, but I dun think tis is a brilliant idea to make her photos a publicity thing. People will see the photos as if it was being published. I love babies, I can't feign ignorance. I did leave comment on the photo. Umpteen names are tagged in these photos as well, I dun know if they are miffed. There are 30-ish comments overwhelming my inbox and I have to devote extra time on checking and eradicating my emails. In the late afternoon when I was reclining on my pillow and watching the serial (Daddy Nanny), I am again left with another photo of hers. Can anyone refrain her from tagging me?

6 comments:

shan said...

After dah ditag didelete dong, gw juga delete tuh hehe

celcilia_tjioe said...

hahaha.. loe delete juga ya? wa jg da remove yg pertama. segan mau delete ar..
u know who I mean wat? hehehe..

shan said...

I know lha,haha, I've deleted those many times because some people thought that's my kid's pic and u know she didn't tag me anymore on the last pic that she put on fb.

celcilia_tjioe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
celcilia_tjioe said...

I've removed the tag. But still leave the other two there.
Anyway, Sharlene inherited her mother's eyes. Round and black ;)

shan said...

Yeah, she will surely grow up as a cute n pretty girl :)