Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 October 2009

Steamboat Feast

"Cooked with love" --- is the excerpt of the day.

25th Oct is marked as the friend's birthday. He is a delightful soul to mingle with.
We are not coveting a party, and the friend didnt throw a lavish party either. His wife is a formidable chef, hosted a fantabulous steamboat lunch for us to devour in their hut.
I cant help but think taking pictures is literally my chore :)
The chef's aptitude isnt a query at all.
We tried our best and ate until the sides of our stomach were protesting.
Belii naice....... *burp!* The lovely hosts of the day.
I dun binge on any sort of beer. I merely deal with Corona.
So, this is just a wicked pose for the photo's sake. Hehee..
If I were the victim of this harassment, I'll surely boycott you all guys and will raise a claim to county court! This is serious! Hahaa..
Like I quoted today on my FB : I had a marvelous Sunday!
*Clover Bakeshoppe has sat on my stomach for 2 days concecutively. Different flavours, but I found the similar amusement*

0 comments: