Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

03 September 2009

A last minute meet up

My friend was calling me up and scheduling a last minute meet up with a friend who is back from Sydney. At first, I was in qualm whether to join or not. But I reckoned tat I need to socialize and so I get my friend to fetch me at 9.30pm tat day.
Where was the apt location for us for having a tranquil chit chat during this hour? We hit Gelato Bar. I had my first look at him after 13 years, his face doesnt contort at all. He is the same as when we last saw each other. I must admit tat I've forgotten the way he speak.
After all, the meet up turned out very hilarious. We were onli agreeable to leave after being shooed by the waiters as they need to go home. It has been 11.45pm!

0 comments: