I have been lurking around tis movie to be premiered in selected cinemas for months.And morbid! It has been 8 months since it was first shown in other side of globe.
I shud say tat ppls here don't have fabulous response towards this Mamma Mia show, I dun know why.
As wat i experienced, we need not to line up in an unkempt row to obtain the ticket and we were onli 6 peoples in the cinema. Hahaa..
For me, I ultra heart the show from the very initial scene until the tail end of the show.
Being responsive towards the songs they sang, albeit not singing my lungs out.
I love the tunes, love the lyrics, love Meryl Streep and mostly love for Pierce Brosnan. Wow, he is damn cool!!!
If I have 10 thumbs with me, I will surely raise those 10 thumbs up for Mamma Mia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment