Wake up in the morning is an excruciating errand for me. No matter wat time I wander off to dreamland the nite before, yet I still feel tortured when I got my alarm nag me up every weekday morning. So aftermath, I snatch a couple minutes every morning to nap in the car whilst on the way to office. I do sleep pretty sound.
Yesterday was my 1st day I got agitated by the commotion in the car. The colleague was yakking on the phone with super loud voice. She onli cut the conversation off a tiny second before the car stop in front of the office entrance. I try to understand. Closed my eyes constantly from the very first time I took my seat, but I was feeling haywire!
Tis morning, I was completely forgot wat has agitated me before, I took my seat as usual.
Oh my!
I heard her voice AGAIN!!!
She talk like nobody else was in the car, dread tat ppl wont know tat she own a mobile and able to chat on tis early morning. It lasted for almost half an hour. Sigh..
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
25 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment