Out of sudden, my sis told me tat there is an auntie from the neighborhood claimed tat I'm not suave at all.
Huh?!??!!!
Our domestic helper told mom so, we hire the same helper.
I recalled it was a day when she walked passby our house and I smiled at her. I cannot remember which day it was. The auntie glared at me for a second then looked back to the front.
Anyway, it is bizzare. For me, I'll reciprocate the same with full heart if I get people smile at me. So, wat happened with this auntie? May be I did mistake to bother her the other day?
From that day onwards, I never wanted to spend my energy to engrave a smile on my face when stumbled upon her. And now she put a judgement on me : SNOBBISH.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.
I am not fussy. Just treat me nice and fair, I will be nicer and fairer to you than you did to me.
I noticed there is also another similar issue happening in office too. I boycott an unfriendly colleague. I simply cant tolerate people who don't appreciate my hospitality. Hard for me to work with those throngs of people.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
03 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment