Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

02 August 2009

A Home cooked dinner

Grandma said tat my teeth are sharp enough to have the home cooked dinner at home yesterday. Whoa, wat the big deal if I dine at home?
They were questioning why I didnt wander away during weekend. Haha..
I shared a good rapport with the family, wish to do this often.

Time to show you the pictures (after quite a time of hiatus on food blogging).
A good result only managed to snap after umpteen trials. Sis said tat they looked like butt's skin! Oopss!! LOL..Mom whipped up 5 bowls of wan than, each person deserves one. Super like the piquant chili. Wow! It has been ages since the last time I had this!
Mom inherited the recipe from 小姑. Years ago.
Me and sis were summoned to do the frying. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the egg batter and carefully drop into the oil, too bad I scorched many of them! Because I was too busy hustling from the stove to dining table just to pinch the cooked one ;p
We still had the remnants of them in the morning. Without reheat or refry, it still tasted soooo good!

0 comments: