I find myself at the lack of words in the past few days. I dun have any good topic to be shared.
Now, getting in the mood again for doodling. Kudos to me! hee..
Waking up with the dizziness tis morning, jotted down in FB and reaped a good handful of witty comments! hahaha..
Talking about working ambience, I've been stationed in tis post for more than 48 months and socialize with a junior (lass) colleague for more than 3 years. Have to admit, tis colleague of mine marred my mood sometimes. Luckily its not often. In fact she is very good and cooperative. Talking about tv and movies with her in the morning is not bad, I like tat session. The one thing I detest from her is to disregard me as her senior, I'm not a soul tat obsessed to be higher than her. Sometimes for what she has spoken, I felt the agitation. She might not sense tat alarm, cause she doesnt see any sulking face in front of her. I tried to be professional. I have no idea how to elaborate clearer and more specific. But worry not, the entire things still under my control.
Eventhough all of this sounds like excruciating stuff at work, I still require her hands to help me out during my leaves. If any.
Side note : Ta, I succumbed on the no-carb days! I infringed too much on the rule!!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
29 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment