Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

26 July 2009

Adolf Hitler + La Betty Yogurt

*Please don't tell me it is Monday!*
Tis is a mundane excerpt of my life.

Well, starting to note down wat was on with me today.
Ticked the appointment with a dearest at 11am and was dealing with hunger pangs before the session's over. Bimbibap has been seated well in my belly afterwards. In fact there are a grip of new food concoction at Zingdo, but I dare not to dabble myself on those new menus. Bimbibap still won the competition.

After that hefty lunch, we caught Valkyrie at 2.30pm. Too timid to tell u tat I fell asleep during the initial few minutes. Again, I need toothpicks! =D Still I managed to catch the storyline. Adolf Hitler's dead by suicide which I onli know now. Not recommended to watch actually. But if u love to unveil the history of Colonel Stauffenberg, go watch!

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide after the movie.
Aha! I went to the queue for a small cup of yogurt. Not cheap! 24K for a tiny cup of frozen yogurt plus 2 kinds of topping onli!
Not yummier than fattening choco ice cream, but I bet tis is healthier.
I am going back to my cubicle tomorrow morning. As I quoted before, nothing to be lamented for this time being. I try to love myself more and more. Be alert, I am spreading my love towards all my darling friends and all my readers! ^0^

0 comments: