Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

01 July 2009

Dried up

Hitting home at 6.30pm today. Not a fair credit for me.
Scampering down to town since 10.30am and onli back to my cubicle at 3.15pm. I sat there fuming to myself. Morning errands were done, but I have another appointment at 3.30pm.
Damn!! Too much scum floating in my mind. I coerced myself to kick goodbye to my chair and desk at 6.30pm. FINALLY!!
When I found out tat my period came twice in less than a month, it getting me more stressed up and frustrated. I dun think I need to visit doctor.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

no need to waste money visit doctor for having AV twice a month. if she doesnt come in two months, then only spend your bucks to buy the test pack.

celcilia_tjioe said...

And when she doesnt come for 2 months, I will surely notify you! May I borrow yors? LOL!