Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

28 June 2009

I didnt tow much.

Midnight sale was launched yesterday, starting at 8.00pm and lasted at 12.00am.
It wasnt as staggering as the previous session on last Dec. I didnt take part on tat sweltering crowded event last time. Remembered tat the throng was estimated at thousand ppls, stranded in the vicinity of the mall. Parking lot cannot host the overwhelming cars. Many of them even didnt tow anything. Whoaa! Sale leh!!! Saw my friend was bringing up the midnight sale issue on her FB's status tat morning, and so many cynical comments followed tat status update. They all blurted tat it was not a good choice to squeeze with others and getting nothing at the last. The discount offered was not a great deal.
The organizers was in mirthful upon learning the reaction of Medan's peoples for the previous session. So they re-arranged another session for this season. I aimed to undergo this situation tis time. Heh. Albeit of others' non supporting comments.

It is true, the outcome has lamed the organizers. Peoples do not show any effusive response tis time. Those who has been experienced the previous session went nonchalant over it.

We onli hopped into the parking lot at 8.00pm. It was congested with people and cars. But not fully packed. So we didn't have to wait long for a slot to slide the car in.
I am hankering for a bulky satchel. My Nikon camera occupied not lil space, the make up pouch also needed to be tagged in. MNG doesnt have any sleek stock. Ok, skip it!
This top captivated me at once. V-neck with unique short sleeves. 40% off.
Loose powder and based powder to replenish my stock at home.
See.. I didnt tow much! =) Not causing much damage on my credit card.
My last visit was on NEXT.
Now.. I am mulling over whether to buy or not. A very sleek satchel, the most important is tat is bulk enough to grant me more space. 30% off only. Yes or no?? Puzzled..
Well, the bonding time with friends are great. For the Midnight Sale, not so great after all.
But I am enthralled by that satchel. Oh mY!

0 comments: