Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

07 June 2009

A simple closing of the week

Weekend is the merriest day.
I like when I set the alarm free from its duty, I adverse my inbuilt time in 6 days a week.
Slumber like a pig is a bliss for me. I didnt linger too long in front of the PC yesterday evening, thus my long winded sleep has deprived me from all the ennuis at work, ephemerally though..
A friend recited a spooky story yest evening and I were entirely covered in goosebump upon hearing it.
Kudos to me, I seemed like having the guts to struggle in Drag me to hell on the next day.
Sh*t, my heart palpitated tremendously during the one and a half hour show. I shaded my eyes with my both hands, at least I had the bravado to peep through my fingers. hee.. (Ta, have u watched?)
The music horrified me to death. We were being scammed by the soft music on one of the scenes. At almost the end of the show, I mimicked Fen and started to cover my ears, still let my eyes gaze on the screen. It indeedly worked. The sound effect startled me like hell *sigh*

Well, we were having a karaoke session after the show. A fruitful moment with the gang.
Oh, I heart my Sunday!
Please stay tuned for my 2nd part's post regarding our dinner.
And please do come by for a cozy read. :)

0 comments: