Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 June 2009

Getting bonkers soon!

Perhaps I'm going bonkers soon.
I'm so stressed up at work and been working overtime for the past 6 days, constantly. My concentration might be scattered.
On the way when I was proffered a ride to home by the boss 3 days ago, he abruptly blurted out tat there will be a seafood show at Qing Dao on this coming October. He offered me to take part on the show. I am not a part of marketing's purview, don't get along with that scope as well. I dont think how asking me to take part since I understand nil of these whole stuff. I sheepishly declined the offer. He insisted and cited tat none of his ppls understand fluent mandarin. I seldom exert much mandarin now. I have reciprocated my 13 years mandarin's private teacher all the materials, wat a waste! hehe..
But or but... I am not going to attend the show.

0 comments: