Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

16 June 2009

The nagging me finally smiled

The ordeal seems never ending.
I am recurrently flooded.. The flow never ebb.
I coerced to swing my step and left office at 6.45pm.. Finally! Cant stay any longer as the colleague has been disseminated the flu bugs since tis morning. We are sharing the same transportation, hence I better leave earlier. Let her take the remedy and rest. I daunt to be single fighter on the next day.

Nagging almost the whole day has dried my throat out, my soul floated aimlessly.
I need good food! A cure for the listless me.

This is the 2nd time we aimed for Prime Steak at Cambridge Mall, same building with Swiss Bel Hotel. It was fully packed at weekend, so we decided to try our luck on weekday.
The steak we ordered are superb and opulent!

Fen's chicken monterey with black pepper sauce and mash potatoes. Met's chicken steak with mushroom sauce, she voted for french fries instead of mash potatoes.My Alaska Wild Salmon with Jack Daniel's sauce plus mash potatoes. I ultra love it!!!! As I nibbled slowly on it, I was thinking : ....As for today, the kink disheveled....

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

It is amazing what food can do to lift spirits! Have a great weekend!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Hihi,lady! :)
Ya, I am so much infatuated to salmon these weeks. U too have a great weekend. Send my bestest rgds to the lil one! Hee..