I am not a good soul, I know. I try to respect others, striving really hard.
With the utmost congenial smile tagging along with me every morning and day.
Having a chat over msn with a dearest and I spilled out my emotion to her.
I suspect every person around me are fiends. I have created my own boundaries, and let none get in my way. I am far from being a cherub today. High tension pressure has barricaded me.
I wrathed those who agitated me. Albeit I know they have no intention to bring this issue up. The onli persons I tolerate is my bosses. Hahaa!!!
I reprimanded the phone operator for not conveying the message from the Bank to me. In the aftermath, the bank's officer could not prolong their cut off time. I raised a complaint to the head department. Sigh.. I worked to no avail.
Crossing my fingers really tight.. Must hit home at 6pm tomorrow!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
17 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment