Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

20 May 2009

Happy birthday, Mama!

I am one day lag on updating tis post. 19th May is my mom's birthday.
No gift for her, no cake for her as well! *ooppsss...*
But we'll have a dinner treat from her tomorrow. Worry not about the cake, I'll order a fruit cake for the eve, it is to satisfy my prolonged craving I've had since the last time I nibbled on it. Heeehe..
My maternal grandma played a strong part in my upbringing. Since 2 months old, I have to be left with my grandma and lil aunt. Mom embarked to work at morning and I'm only able to be carried snugly under her arms at noon time.
I am the first grandkid for both paternal and maternal extended family, I used to be a super star when I was still a baby. Both parties were profusely enjoyed the baby's wailing in house, woww.. suddenly I feel how vital I am to the family. Onli by tat time lor..
I remembered when mom discovered my test paper in the midst of my sleep (she did dig into my wardrobe!) My test result was exactly a disaster. She was going haywire and soon she flailed me up. OOucchhh!!! My mom cud be stark sometimes.
She cried when my eyes were flooded in tears telling her tat I already break up with bf (5 years ago maybe?) Haha....!!! The beautiful connection between mom and daughter.
I can talk equally to both mom and dad, depends on my mood. I have more auxiliary time in the morning available to chat with Dad, and will leave the rest for mom when I'm home in the evening.
As for my grandma? She is my best companion when watching serial drama and for sleeping. I talk alot with her as well.
I heart to be nurtured in this blessing family.. I swear!
Again
I am here greeting the mother :
"Happy birthday Mama!!"

0 comments: