Manage to peel my eyes at 10.30am tis morning (PH is an endowment for me!), went online and have a chat with my buddy. 2 movies we haven't seen are showing in cinema today, Night at the museum 2 and Angels & Demons. Oh, boy! I never know tat the producer unleashed the sequel of Night at the museum 2006. I am a humongous groupie of Ben Stiller, u know!
It's a rare likelihood to get the tickets in weekend or a public holiday. So, Fen kept pestering me to immed take shower and go take part in queue, for all's sake.
Hopped into the car after 40 mins of prep time, left for Sun Plaza from home to bet on our luck.
Woww...!!! The queue was snaking down into the pop corn stand!! I have no choice than to loiter there quitely, inching very slowly towards the ticket counter...
It has been 12.10pm and I was eyeing for 12.30pm show, there still umpteens peoples were queuing in front of me. Reached the counter at 12.25pm, and the seats for Night at the Museum 2 which showing at 12.30pm still available. Woo hooo...!!!
Oh, man!! I was guffawing like idiots during the show! Great great movie! I lurrrveeee it!!!! Double, triple even quadruple thumbs up for the movie!
Finally, worn out and starving, we went for a late lunch at Zingdo. The meal was great as well. The battery was fully charged for the next session (Angels and Demons).
Tom Hanks's spick and span appearance in the show was exquisite! Now I'm hunting the Da Vinci Code. Hehee.. Onli realised that I am not a dull-witted girl. *happy*
0 comments:
Post a Comment