Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

26 May 2009

Childhood vs adulthood


My Sunday.....
After hours of crouching on the couch, I was back to my room and did some forays into my wardrobe, it is a whole hodgepodge. Pondering on wat to thrust aside and wat to keep still.
What I found most to my surprise is this fascinating dance attire. Hard to believe that the school have engaged a real good taylor! The mind flew off to the moment when I was joining the dance team eons ago. We are on the same boat, Ta! (I found the attire! Quickly grab the camera and snap away, wanted to let you see. haha)
Calculating away.... We mingled since our wee childhood (4 or 5 sumthing) and now we are already walking the path of welcoming our 30 yrs of shelf life??
Times cheated on me a lot, I havent told that boy that I like him! I hanker to go back to my childhood, when the history still a mystery.

4 comments:

elle said...

hahahahaa,ya, tat's the costume. wah u still have it? mine, think gone for donkey years ago.actually last time how did we suddenly mention about this and found out tat we actually have met since kindergarten times?

celcilia_tjioe said...

It was when we exchanged our oldies photos and diaries. Since then, we discovered tat we apparently have met since kindergarten. hhehee..
One more thing, I always snigger when I remember about the diaries exchanged between me and you. Still remember?? hahaa..

elle said...

hahahaha.ya.and we will purposely hide a few pages which are confidential. i lost my diary now. even if I can find, think i've lost the key.

celcilia_tjioe said...

I still have mine, but lost the key already as well.
Wondering wat was called "confidential" by tat time! Mwahaha..