Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 December 2008

Happy Christmas!!

Am not celebrating Christmas, but somehow I discovered the whimsical X'mas in me.
Got measly amount of texts from good buddy(Fen), some acquaintances and colleagues. I even got an invitation for the christmas eve in one of the largest church in town, but I didnt grant my attendance there, for some alleged reasons.
Reminiscing my junior days when I was still at kindergarten level, I was a tiny girl who always yearning for the christmas eve. I was being enrolled into a Christian School(my fam is not Christian either), yeah life was easy, go to "school" to learn how to pronounce, how to do some complicated math, and practising every dance steps when christmas approaching. Dun understand if I own any peculiar trait or wat, I always being chosen as one of the christmas performers. (most of the reason was due to my body size, I was pudgy enough to make the audience gave an ovation and have a tummy choked!!)

- I ever be a languid tiny rabbit who was spyed by a threatening wolf, by then heaved a sigh of relief for not being eaten alive. I was so serious when acting the scare action wor..
(If u happen to visit my house one day, u'll find this frame neatly arrayed at my living room. Sweet rabbit?? Hahaa..)
- I ever be a stick girl. Holding a stripe stick, counting... once for right foot, twice for left foot, raising the stick up and down twice before swirling the body around. I was simply a poseur tat day u know! Dont even want to put off the attire for the whole day. Haha..
(Ta, u still remember those days? We were on the same team. =D)

Wish u all the greatest X'mas!!!

6 comments:

dilutedmagnetics said...

Merry Christmas, Celcilia! And a wonderful new year ahead!

celcilia_tjioe said...

Merry X'mas too!! Yeah, 2009 really infront of us now! ;)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha,never realised actually we have met each other since kindergarten times but only till secondary school then we fated to be united again. hahahaha, i still remember the marching dance. I had the video tape and watched it over and over with my auntie last time. but now, i dun have any idea where it is. u still have the video,maybe can convert to dvd, and we can watch together.hahahaha

celcilia_tjioe said...

Your face never change since kindergarten until now as an auntie auntie! LOL!!!!
Anyway, you ever had the video? I dun think I had!
Dun remember if I ever watched it. Did it comes free for all the performers or we hv to buy it?
Try to find la, Ta! I want to watch! Must be very funny one. Haha..

Anonymous said...

now come to think about it,seems it was lent by the school. I remember it was passed by my teacher and it was wrapped in newspaper. I was so excited and go to my auntie's home straight cos only her house there's video player. (i am very poor at e time and now too. hahahaha).All those performers was lent the video for few days or so if not mistaken. how come ur teachers never lent you the tape?

celcilia_tjioe said...

Is it? I simply forget already! Cant recall at all!
U are so terrible lor, still copied well in yor brain tat it was wrapped in newspaper??? Wahlaooo...