Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

24 December 2008

Shud I write this?

Tis is the most senseless post I have ever written, I reckon.
I met a very yan tao guy today.
He is such a friendly, calm, good looking, benign guy. I had been conversant with him many times beforehand we at last met in person at 14th of Dec in one of the wedding dinner venue. He was invited by the bride too. He ever come to my office, attempted to meet me for several times. But the dull me, he often get my refusal, as he never made any appointment before coming. I was always busy with the meetings or not around in office when he came.
He paid me a call yest morning, asking for my availability for meeting him today. Eventually I got the chance timely and willing to see him, examine whether his offered rate meet my requirement or not.
He protracted for more than half an hour at my place. The whole female office dwellers were gazing over him. Stunned!!
On my way back home, I got an sms from the colleague : "Heard that u met one handsome guy ya just now? I dun see his face clearly." ------> (!!!!!!!!)

Blame him for being born 3 years later than me.... ;(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why never put his pic? I also want to see the yan dao ba ler.next time when u meet him again, ask ur colleague to snap a shot. Ai ya, age din matter la. As long as he looks mature than you,then it should be fine. hahahaha

celcilia_tjioe said...

The problem is tat he looks much much younger than me! Hahaha... I looks like his mom ler! Haha..