I've got a mail! It was sent to me this morning.No sender's name printed on the face of this *warning* letter.
Sue me! I have no intention to clear this debt(if u name it so) !!
And Rae, as per your recommendation, I enjoyed Daniel Wu's butt soooo much!!! Hahaha..
4 comments:
Told u HSBC sucks. Just terminate the card la. Why bother being disturbed by them? Only after u terminate then they will give u good service. Hate them to the core!!!!!!!
I rang them up and firmly confirm tat I want to close the card, then getting linked to the closing card's dept. The lady attended to me said tat the line was busy, also told me tat she had AGAIN deleted the amount, ask me to check on my coming billing statement for April.
DAMN SUCKS!!!!
huh? so troublesome over there? here just a call can terminate the card. No need to be transferred to wat card dept. After I terminated my card, they send me bill where they waive all my late fee. But who cares?? After few days, they still dare to ring me up to offer me to sign up new card. Of coz they get a good hard scolding from me. Onwards, none from HSBC ever ring me nor sms me anymore. Really sick of them....
Called them again tis morning. He advised me to wait for another months ahead. My card's expiration date shud be in July, he tempted me to use their discount offers until the expire date onli call them back to proceed the closure. Sick la really..
Post a Comment