It was a fascinating days that resulted in a handful of captures.
Laughters, chatters, family bonding and tears has already traipsed across the path of my past few days.
I have my uncle and his wife plus 3 kids lodging at our place currently. We are engaging with the free chatter boxes everyday. They squealed in delight when they discovered my turtles, they thump each other often, they stomp and run from and to the bedroom, they always badger me with heaps of difficult conundrums. Haha..
I always convulse in laughter when recalling what the youngest bro blurted out one evening during a game when he was asked to name a thing starting with letter "I" and he was out of idea.
Then he freely said : IDUNG (hidung)!!!
*H is supposed to represent the word 'hidung' (nose in english), but he used jargon to make it become letter I*
SMART right?!?? ROFL...
0 comments:
Post a Comment