Went to immigration and was getting my passport renewed tis morning. (very credible excuse to slumber longer, hehe..)I was aiming the immigration office located at Belawan instead of the one in town. The agent told me that they proceed the documents nimbler and more economical than the one in town.
Oh I need cotton to shield my earlobes from my nagging dad!!
It took us one hour to reach destination, and we only set out at 9am plus (due to my stupid protracted slumber duration). I never tell him the day before that I need him to be my chauffeur today. Haha. Then tahan lor... I am numb already! >o<
I didnt wait too long, I was called to the photo's room. The officer asked me some general basic questions, reconfirmed tat he has spelled my name correctly. He demanded me not to smile ear to ear, he doesnt need to see my teeth!
When I was in the standing position and taking my finger prints, I skimmed his computer screen.
Oh NOOOOO!!!! Where am I???
Curse him for thwarting me to show my buck teeth!!! Arrgghh!!!
And I have to bear on that for another 5 years ahead..
Gimme another chance to take one more click can?
Lesson for today : I'm not photogenic all the way. (LOL!!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment