Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

10 January 2009

Marijuana added?

Still loitering on my previous post about this savory bfast stall.

I will be very proud to introduce you all on what I called...
- The patrons dont bother to queue up..
- the crowd is just too much..
- They jostling around and hollering..
- The array of various nyonya kueh..
- Nasi sayur with sambal fish has kept my belly full until 3pm..
- And at last, I skipped my lunch yesterday..

I cant flee away and I skipped my lunch also for TODAY!!
I cudn't speak for the rest, but all look very appetizing.

Quite bulky fish, eh?

I doubt whether they have put in some marijuana inside?
Am contemplating to omit my lunch AGAIN tomorrow.. Uh ohhh!!!

I am obsessed with it... And now it is contagious to my sis.

0 comments: