I was charmed by the green-yellow color which has affected to the taste (in my thinking).
This nasi lemak/nasi sayur stall has pawed many profits since the opening, and the process still going on. Have been prying up my eyes a tad earlier these recent days, and STILL the crowd is too much. They even not bother to queue up, a lot of jostling around and hollering, "Nasi lemak please.., nasi sayur...". Luckily they are quick in serving. I like their service.
I got my turn tis morning ultimately. Yuuhuuu!!!
The hefty bfast(nasi sayur with sambal fish) has occupied my belly and keeping it FULL until 3pm at least.
I skipped my lunch. 3 pieces of this nyonya kueh has satisfied me the most. =)

Arya Duta mango mousse cake for another colleague's big day.

The cheese mousse incurred a weird taste on my tounge. I will not vote for this cake next time!! Definitely!!
I put a lot whip cream on the top of cheese mousse, it tasted much more better, even though still not included as "YUMMY".
0 comments:
Post a Comment