Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

14 January 2009

I'm starving!

I just back from the festive.
But I am still famished..

Well, let me eloborate further.
Being *penanced* in a 3.5 hrs meeting before hitting home and get myself ready for the dinner.
I hardly recall tat I own this set of accessories. Grabbed them from an accessories store in a shopping mall, an old collection.
They didnt come in one set. I bought them singly.
Guess that I have paired a good match, eh?

Take a glimpse on the 2006's me. *with the same accessories..*


We were coming late, we missed the march in song (sang by the groom).
Among the great number of congratulatory received from the guests, the hall become really packed.
Once after the new couple scaled up to the stage of the hall, poured the wine, cut the wedding cake, and a wedding peck (of course!!), all the invited guests were officially granted to relish the buffet in the outer hall.
Under was the onli 2 snaps I managed to shoot.
The queue darn long for each foods served.
At the ultimate of the queuing up, my belly onli being saved by one bowl of fake sharkfin soup, one small portion of fried noodles, 1 small piece of (too) tough fried chicken, a few strands of stired veg in oyster sauce, very lil of big onion, sliced carrots in sour sweet sauce (no more fish flesh leftovers) PLUS a tall glass of plain water.
When the fruit salad stall's queue lessened, I moved up to the stall and planning to have a sip. Woott?? The table was cleaned up by the waiters already! It was onli 9pm!!! And so were the other stalls, the mess have been removed adeptly and cleanly.
Siomay was the last nibbling, but I am still famished....
They saved a lot on the dinner, but tat's not fair for the guests.

0 comments: