Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

15 January 2009

I teared up...

Have been conjecturing how life is going with a friend yesterday, out of the blue.
I sent her an sms asking some basic greeting.
I dun sense any bad omens.
She didnt reply my sms, even until the time for slumber. Still nothing intrigued me to send the 2nd text to her.
I concluded my own opinion : She is busy or in all likelihood, she left her mobile at home.

This morning, I got her retort.
She is not in good shape now. Her aunt is indeed seriously ill.
CANCER!!
Her aunt is in predicament..
As what the friend told me, the doctor has adamantly uttered..... "... Sorry, I cant help. ...One more month left..."

I teared up upon learning about her condition now..
I have no idea how to ease her anxiety.
Hoping that a miracle will be bestowed to her aunt.

0 comments: