Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 December 2008

Once is enough

I was shivering inside the boss' room amidst all the discussion materials doodled on my agenda. The din sound caused by the heavy pouring rain outside the office coerced me to switch off the air cond, we were all freeze up! *Luckily i was born in Indonesia which onli own 2 season in a year. Rain and drought.*

I cant wait until the clock strike 5pm. But oh my! Hoard of files still need my attention! Heck!!
I am JADED! Thoroughly..

My sweetie dude, Fen offered an evening stroll to Carrefour. There got an electronic exhibition and she wanted to have a look look see see there. During the way back to town, I utilized the spare time to hv a brief snoring inside the car. Nope I cant sleep at all, I was awake all the way!!

Hard chore for us to pick up a parking lot, wahlaoo... Wat u guys doin inside the building??

Selected Killiney as our dinner partner. An incorrect choice..
The photos bluffed a lot..


Seafood Laksa Special. (Eioowww,I dun like!! The coconut milk too rich! Dun they know tat I am on my diet? There are bunches of wedding dinners waiting for me to attend. I hv to look good in my finery wat?)
It truly swerved out, and was not to my liking. Thai Chili Chicken with Rice (So so only, nothing to explore anyway)
Mpek Mpek Palembang (Just OK, mediocre)
Am now craving for Penang Laksa!!! Tis is the real Laksa, for my tummy's sake. =)

0 comments: