Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

04 December 2008

I am such a picky

I work with a company tat run seafood business and hit US as the main market. It soon will be my 4th year, still lingering in the same spot. Ever endeavoured to create a new me in freshly new working frame, in the end I still sauntering along the similar cubicle every morning, examining the stacks of documents, e-mails and phone calls. I felt oftenly lurched.

I like my counterparts, we all work in harmony, cope well with rain, draught and storm. I shack up with them longer than with my family and some best buddies.
But I havent found any of them are eligible to be part of my very very best friend. They are sweet, I dun deny. But for sharing my very personal things to them, still a big NO for me.

Three of my best buddies are towed rigidly when we were working for the same company some years back (from the previous company I worked with), we met as common colleagues but now we are stucked up at this stage named BEST FRIENDS.
Another three of them are tagged during my school period. I love this kind of friendship.
For my best buddies! Thanks for being there for me... I always long to see your endearing smile..
Please store all my lil secrets in the safety box inside yor heart, ok? I love you guys loads!
And special thanks to all my readers, I felt touched for all the comments tat come to me.. =)

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

It is a blessing to have true friends! May your friendships grow and bloom over time :)

celcilia_tjioe said...

Corsage : Hi hi!!! Welcome back to my corner. Feel delighted with yor presence here. :) I viewed yor page everyday. Really nice reading for me! I enjoy to learn and know about you and the life chronicle of yours. Having yor comment here also a blessing for me! =)