Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

26 September 2008

Narcissistic me!

OOohhh, so tempted to grab one!
Which color u think the most glamorous?
I am very famous enough to be entitled as a camera-freak lady amidst my community! Utmostly sensitive towards the camera, but never dream tat I will blog in my so-so image here. I am tagging along the narcissistic personality unshamed lady (hehee..)
Enjoying mp3 or I-pod cud be a subsidiary needs for me, nothing beat the best than a premium quality of the camera function. I love photo taking, I love snaps good pictures. I heart to appear more than so-so on all my images here. I hardly function the music player displayed on the menu. Good songs onli be showed off as my ring tone.
Reckoning tat I am too overstating myself by using hyperbole sentences.
Which part u think I am talking bullshit? =p

Update on the combatting part at work as stated on yesterday's post :
I win!!! Muahahaa.. *big big grin!!!*

0 comments: