Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

25 September 2008

Freaking pissed off!

Left the office for meeting up with some government's ppls in town at 2pm. Hari Raya is approaching, thus we need to do some meeting ups with those related parties to keep a good relationship between the company and them.
In the span of time meanwhile i was leaving, bad things bumped into me!
My colleague rang me up and told me tat the management have blamed me on wat I've never decided!! The decision very significant thus I not dare to made my own mind to set the things up for sure. I have gone thru the long discussion wif some departments' head. And tis is wat WE all concluded at the end of the talking the other day. It is just not fair and ridiculous! I am just out of office for couple of seconds and you all trampled on me?? I dun like this game!
I will be holding another meeting wif the boss and others tomorrow morning, at 10am sharp. Because I haven't meet the boss to have a proper talk after the concoction tis afternoon, and i went home straightly after the work's done. First time after so so long never step into the house threshold at 4-ish pm on weekdays. But my feeling doesnt feel any good, I was overwhelmed wif wrath.
Wonder how you guys cope with this stupid thingy? Renegades everywhere. Spooky!!!

0 comments: